About the Role:
A new role has opened up at NMO for a General Practice Liaison.
This role is responsible for supporting the four General Practice’s networked to Nga Mataapuna Oranga through promoting achievement and fostering performance improvement within the General Practices. Additionally, this includes communicating and monitoring performance targets, supporting practices to enhance their performance and maximise claiming.
Key Focus Areas:
- Supporting General Practices
- Oversight of NMO performance targets and supporting General Practice to achieve these targets
- Liaising with Government Health Agencies to provide quality information to ensure General Practice compliance with legal and contractual obligations
- Providing the Managing Director with information, advice and recommendations to enable NMO to fulfill its duties
- Assists with the development and implementation of strategies to increase quality and performance
- Establish robust planning and implementation processes
- Provides mentoring and training to new Practice owners and managers
- Co-ordinates regular Practice management meetings including all associated administrative tasks
- Provides support and leadership to the NMO Clinical Board